Terence Doves “Learn how to master the art of Kart driving” is pretty good. At just over 180 pages, spread across 15 chapters it’s easily and quickly read. It’s a paperback, printed on demand by Amazon with a fairly large print which is easily read. Few of the pages are dense text and there are plenty of black and white photos and hand drawn diagrams which give the book quite an informal feel, especially coupled with the engaging and friendly way in which it’s written.Continue reading
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and read a bit about me. I like to race Karts and do some Sim racing. I am a Dorset boy and race in the county colours of red, yellow and white when I can.
I enjoy a good beer and share them on my Instagram every day.
I’m passionate about Agile software development – join me as I apply these principles to motor racing.
- Book Review: Master The Art of Kart Driving
- Bayford Meadows SuperPro Sprint Series Round 1
- MRC ACC League Round 12/12 – Silverstone Endurance
- MRC ACC League Round 11/12 – Silverstone Sprints
- MRC ACC League Round 10/12 – Imola Sprints
- MRC ACC League Round 9/12 – Laguna Seca Endurance
- MRC ACC League Round 8/12 – Kyalami Sprints
- MRC ACC League Round 7/12 – Suzuka Sprints
- MRC ACC League Round 6/12 – Suzuka Endurance
- MRC ACC League Round 5/12 – Mount Panorama