With the likelihood of any real racing in the first couple of months of 2021 looking slim it’s time for another Sim Racing league. Rather than use Gran Turismo Sport like we have done previously, the races will now run on Assetto Corsa Competizione and will run later in the evening. The league will be run over 6 rounds with all scores counting.
- Drivers can select one GT3 car at the start of the season and will keep the same car for the duration of the league
- There is a limit of 10 spaces in each race.
- Free Practice will start at 9pm, with qualifying starting at 9:30 for 10 minutes and a 30 minute race immediately afterwards.
- Races will run with a ‘track time’ of 15:00, weather will be fine with a low chance of variance
- All races will be dry
- Drivers can join the server at any point in the session.
- Pitstops for fuel and tires will be allowed but are not mandatory
- The server will be called “Doug Idle Racing”. It will be password protected and you’ll be given the password on entry to the league.
- If you start the qualifying session and drop out of the race you won’t be able to take part in future events unless you contact me after on PSN with an explanation.
- Races will have a rolling start using the order determined in qualifying
- Scoring will give 10pts to 1st place, 9pts to 2nd and so on.
- Championship standings will be recorded in Challenge Place and available to view at any time
- If you want to be a dick, do it somewhere else.