The circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya isn’t a track I’ve raced on very often – the only other time I can remember is way back in the first season of the ESR championship. It’s never a popular track and some of the Race Club drivers weren’t very impressed when they saw it on the calendar. It’s one of the few tracks we haven’t raced at in the previous 2 seasons (the others being Paul Ricard and Snetterton) so I added it this season for a bit of variety.Continue reading
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and read a bit about me. I like to race Karts and do some Sim racing. I am a Dorset boy and race in the county colours of red, yellow and white when I can.
I enjoy a good beer and share them on my Instagram every day.
I’m passionate about Agile software development – join me as I apply these principles to motor racing.
- Race Club Season 3 Round 10/12 – Misano
- Race Club Season 3 Round 9/12 – Suzuka
- Race Club Season 3 Round 8/12 – Donington Park
- Race Club Season 3 Round 7/12 – Barcelona
- Race Club Season 3 Round 6/12 – Spa-Francorchamps
- Race Club Season 3 Round 3/12 – Hungaroring
- Race Club Season 3 Round 2/12 – Mount Panorama
- Race Club Season 3 Round 1/12 – Brands Hatch
- Buckmore Park 60 Minute Team Enduro
- Race Club Season 2 Round 12/12 – Monza