The penultimate round of the Race Club GT championship was held at Zandvoort – a track I’d not raced on before at all. After my problems in the last few races with consistency I decided to really focus on this and make sure I had consistent pace that I could lap at. I was pretty confident that I had enough pace to race with others, I just needed to be able to do it lap after lap. In the week before the race I set about learning the track and setting myself up for a good result.Continue reading
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and read a bit about me. I like to race Karts and do some Sim racing. I am a Dorset boy and race in the county colours of red, yellow and white when I can.
I enjoy a good beer and share them on my Instagram every day.
I’m passionate about Agile software development – join me as I apply these principles to motor racing.
- Race Club Season 3 Round 8/12 – Donington Park
- Race Club Season 3 Round 7/12 – Barcelona
- Race Club Season 3 Round 6/12 – Spa-Francorchamps
- Race Club Season 3 Round 3/12 – Hungaroring
- Race Club Season 3 Round 2/12 – Mount Panorama
- Race Club Season 3 Round 1/12 – Brands Hatch
- Buckmore Park 60 Minute Team Enduro
- Race Club Season 2 Round 12/12 – Monza
- Race Club Season 2 Round 11/12 – Zandvoort
- Learning A New Track